Monday, July 11, 2011

Week 1 EOC: My Voice

After graduating high school and started the work field for a couple of years, I realized I wasn’t happy being a full time teller at a bank. It was either start moving up on the banking industry or get out of it. This is when I realized I needed to go back to school for a degree that would get me to a career that I would enjoy waking up every morning and doing. One thing that I have always had a passion for was fashion, so I decided to get a Bachelor Degree on Fashion and Retail Management. Going to school for fashion is where my passion and knowledge grew for this industry. I learn to see fashion in many ways, not just as clothes people throw on every day. Fashion is an expression without words. You can show your emotions and feelings; it’s another creative and fun art form. I can definitely say fashion is part of my life. Finding out about the new trends and silhouettes that will be featuring every season excites me.  Styling people is what I enjoy the most, making them feel fashionable and confident. Shopping for the perfect accessories to pull the perfect look together makes my day brighter. Fashion is not a choice, it’s the way I live life.

No comments:

Post a Comment