Monday, September 12, 2011

EOC Week 10: What are the benefits vs the features?

The benefits of my food truck are that all our products are made from fresh ingredients. Everything will be made to order instead of all the fast food restaurants that have heating lights to have food already made by the time you place your order. Our beverages will be all home styled beverages making it seem like your drinking the best and putting the best ingredients on your system. Our lemonades will be freshly squeezed every morning.  Like most of the wraps that are made they use the already made big tortillas, mine will be made from scratch like my mom would make them when I was little. They will be homemade flour tortillas.
We won’t only serve food but we will serve you with excellent customer service. Products and services both go hand on hand. Me as a customer I expect to go to a restaurant or even a store and be provided with good customer service. Usually I go to a place just because the employees are really friendly and treat me as if I was part of their family, when you eat at my food truck you will get the same feeling.  Another benefit about my business is that is convenient to eat there since my food truck can be just one day be placed outside of your work. You don’t have to be looking around the city to see what you want to have for lunch when it’s already in front of your job or school etc.
Basically the two main benefits about eating at my food truck is the food you’ll be buying and the serves you’ll be getting. When you have a good and healthy meal your day just goes a lot smoother. As well as when you just get a nice friendly smile it can even make your whole day better.

No comments:

Post a Comment